Normal is not coming back but jesus is

Normal Isn’t Coming Back. But Jesus Is.

Normal isn't returning, but Jesus is. He assured us of His return: 'And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also' (John 14:3)

" normal is not coming back but jesus is " available this design on + 85 products
Click Here

Normal Isn’t Coming Back. But Jesus Is.

The title of this verse is a saying that has been going around for a while in the Evangelical church. It is a resignation that, despite our efforts, the nation seems to be inevitably headed for the dung heap, and there is nothing we can do about it. Let’s be honest. We have been living in that immoral, lawless dung for some time. I don’t refer to politics. I refer to morality.

 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Hair Loss

Thyroid